How to Start
The secret to a successful fundraising campaign is to sell quality products - available only through your group - at a reasonable price. This is how we help you do just that:
1. Your organization decides to have a fundraising campaign, and the sponsor or group leader calls Blue & Gold Sausage Co. to get approval for your group.
2. After approval, you will receive our production schedule to help set order and delivery dates accordingly.
3. When your group has decided on the dates of your campaign, then contact Blue & Gold Sausage Co. to let them know you are planning a sale at least 1-2 weeks in advance of your order date.
4. Each group member takes orders for a suggested period of 10 days to 2 weeks.
5. Upon ending your campaign, the group leader will collect all orders and turn totals into Blue & Gold Sausage Co. To keep our delivery costs down, we will not deliver orders that are less than our minimum order. If your group is only selling sausage, the minimum is 200 packages, selling only bacon, the minimum is 120, and only selling chicken fritters, the minimum is 100 packages. For mixed orders, you only have to meet the minimum for one product. Since we don't sell partial cases, the sausage must be ordered in 20 package increments, bacon in 6 package increments, and chicken fritters in 2 package increments.
6. Product delivery is typically made during the week you call in your order. Orders are delivered to a central location chosen by the organization. You will be asked if there are any days in the next week that you will not be able to take delivery, so please check your schedule before you call. We will work our hardest to try and get the products to you on the requested days and times, but can not guarantee.
7. Group members then promptly deliver to their individual customers to ensure freshness. Since our products are perishable, preparations must be made for storage and delivery to your customers. If they can't be delivered immediately, they need to be placed in freezer storage.
8. You may then be billed or required to pay upon delivery, depending on the type of organization.
Upon successfully completing a fundraising sale, your organization will be eligible for our Profit-Sharing Program. If your bill is paid in full and you have had a minimum order sale, you will receive a profit-sharing check at the end of that season.
If you have any further questions about our program or if your group is ready to sell Blue & Gold Sausage, please feel free to give us a call at (405) 399-2954.
What areas do we serve?
We service school and community organizations in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Texas. Our delivery parameters are within a 250-mile radius of the Oklahoma City area. If your group is within our service area and you have further questions about our program, or if your group is ready to sell Blue & Gold Sausage, please contact our Customer Service Department at (405) 399-2954.
Fundraiser Marketing Materials
Here are some promotional materials that may help you improve your sales. You will need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to download these files. You can download a free copy of Adobe Reader at www.adobe.com.
Press Release -Fill these out and send them to your local newspapers.
Sales Flyer -Print these out and post them in your community.
If you would like copies of our order form, please contact our offices at (405) 399-2954